Vegas Outsourcing Solution Corp. Blog

Temporary Employment Agencies.


Why it is that when two people go to register at the same employment agency one is more successful than the other in getting the job?  Let's start with the very first thing.

Appearance.  Many people overlook this fundamental step in getting work at employment agencies.  I, myself, have seen people go to agencies in flip-flops, which is ridiculous!  When employment agencies get new accounts, they want to give a good impression of their company from the start because if a company is not satisfied with the temporary employees that are sent to them, they will seek out another temporary agency.

If you came appropriately dressed at an employment agency, and they needed to send someone out to a new account, you can believe that you would be considered over the person who came in with flip-flops.  I myself have been given countless assignments for new accounts because of the impression that I gave when I first interviewed.  My counselors always remember how I dress and have even told me that because of my appearance that they want me to be among the first to start a new account for their agency.  Personally, another thing I do is, whenever I go to an employment agency, I go correctly dressed like I am going to work so that my impression is etched on their minds.  Trust me; over ten years of dealing with employment agencies, this essential attitude has gotten me lots of job making salaries of up to $30.00 an hour tops and lowest $22.00 an hour.

Post a Comment

0 Comments